Everything you need to know for setting up your Composity account and to begin using the system.
Every user has its own account in Composity. By default, the mandatory information provided by you at the time of sign up, is automatically updated. After logging into the system, you can change these details according to your preferences.
Change Personal Information
- To view or change your personal information, go to the right top corner and click on the avatar. When you click on Account you are redirected to a form, where your data is filled in.
- Modify the personal details in the Profile page as required:
| Field | Description | Required | ------------ | ------------ | | Email | Display the primary email of the user. Please note, this email is also used for login in the system. | Yes | First name | Specify the first name of the user. | Yes |Last name |Specify the last name of the user. |Yes
- To change your profile picture, click Browse or Upload. The Account images open up in a popup. Select a image or upload a new one.
- Click Save to update the changes.
You can change password from your Account. Please note that you cannot change password for other users.
- Click on your profile avatar and then click Account.
- In the Account page, click tab Password.
- In the Password page, enter your Current Password and add the New Password in the corresponding fields.
- Click Save.
Note: Your password must be between 6 and 20 characters; must contain at least one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter, but cannot contain whitespace.
Composity platform is available in two languages - English and Bulgarian. You can change the display language to your preferred language at any time.
- Open Account ⟶ Settings tap.
- Go to section User Interface Language.
- Choose your language from the dropdown box.
- Click Save.
Once you`ve changed your language preferences, the page will refresh and translate the software in your chosen language.
Every individual user has the option to customize the colors in their account. Using the Themes feature, you can change the background color of the top menu and the color of the icons in the left menu.
This customization will not change the theme for all users. It`s user specific and it will reflect only on your account.
- Open your Account page.
- Click the Settings tap.
- Go to Change Theme section.
- If you want the background color of the bar to be gradient choose two different colors. If you want the bar to be one color, select the same color.