Before you start working with Composity it's best to configure the platform to work the way you want it to by updating your company settings.
Only users with Administration roles can see and edit company specific details. These details will be the same for all users in the workspace.
To change your Company details:
- Log in to Composity with Admin role.
- Go to the right top corner and click on the avatar.
- Click Settings.
- The General Settings page will open. Go to Company Information section and click the green button Open.
- You will see a form filled out with your data. Change/add the necessary details of your company.
|Name||"Doing business as" name or "Trade Name". Your company name will appear as your legal name in all the documents you create.||No|
|Company Id||Identification Code of the organization that classifies it as a business entity.||No|
|Company VAT||The unique number that identifies the organization as registered for taxation.||No|
|Responsible Person||The legally registered responsible person of the organization.||No|
|Country||Country in which the organization is located.||No|
|City||City in which the organization is located.||No|
|Post-Code||The postcode of the city in which the organization is located.||No|
|Address Line 1||Street address of the organization.||No|
|Address Line 2||Second street address of the organization.||No|
Change Company Logo
As a system administrator, you can replace the Composity logo at top left corner with your company logo. The new company logo will appear for all users within your workspace.
- Click on Settings > Company Logo.
- In the Change Logo page, click Upload or Browse button. You have two options: to browse an already uploaded file in ‘Documents’, or to upload a new file from your device.
- Click "Save".
Still Need Help?
Send a request
Support Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm EET • +359 890 955 966 • Send a Support Request